Want to sign up for a swim lesson, outdoor hike, or class offered? Register below! For a full list of classes, programs, and events, view the Activity Guide.
How to Register:
- Click on the category of choice.
- Find the class in the drop downs that appear.
- Click the green session button and follow the steps to complete your registration.
- If this is your first time registering, you will need to create an account at time of checkout.
- It is the participant's responsibility to attend the program or call to verify enrollment status if a receipt is not received.
- Refund Policy - A cancellation fee of $10 per transaction will be deducted for requested refunds/transfers. A refund (less $10) may be granted if the District is notified five business days prior to the first class meeting. Refunds will not be granted within 5 days of the first class meeting, or anytime thereafter. All refunds/ transfers are subject to approval. See Swim Lesson Refund Policy.
- Cancellations by the District - Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District reserves the right to cancel a staff taught program/class in the event a minimum number of registrations have not been met. A full refund will be granted and issued within 30 days of cancellation. It is our goal not to cancel any programs scheduled, so make sure to register early to avoid cancelled classes.
- Out-of-District - A charge of 25% applies to out of District registrations.
- *Please note: Multiple discounts cannot be applied.