We offer great indoor and outdoor facilities to meet your every need. If you are looking to host a picnic or party for your friends or looking for a place to host your next corporate meeting, let us provide you with a great space that is just right for you. Here you will find all you need to reserve a facility.
- Review rental brochures to determine which facility and/or park you would like to reserve.
- Fill out the Permit Application (see forms below)
- Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at our office located on 1605 E. Burnley St., Camarillo.
- PVRPD staff will review your application and contact you to discuss and finalize your reservation.
For outdoor facility rental availability, view the calendars below. For indoor facility rental availability, contact our office at 805-482-1996.
Picnic Area Rental Brochure- Current Rates until 6/30/23
Indoor Facility Rental Brochure - Current Rates until 6/30/23
NEW RATES! Effective 7/1/2023
NOTE: Our Permit Application has recently changed. The application applies to all reservations/rentals. Please read through and fill out all fields. If a field does not pertain to your reservation, mark as N/A.Permit ApplicationFilming Supplemental to Permit Application
Pre-Approved VendorsInflatable Vendors
Additional InformationGeneral Use PolicyOrdinance No. 8: Governing Use of Parks & Facilities Policy
FeesMaster Fee Schedule 2023-2024 Master Fee Schedule as of 7/1/23
- Fifty percent (50%) of your total fees are due at the time of application.
- The balance is due at least 30 days before your event date, along with all required signatures, vendor info, insurance info, and table/chair layout.
- For applications submitted less than 30 days in advance of event, total fees and all appropriate paperwork are due at the time of application.
Reservation Fees will include:
- Site Rental Rate – based on site size and # of hours (see Fee Schedule above)
- $25 Non-refundable Administrative/Processing Fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance – if required and if purchased from District
- Parking Fee – (at Camarillo Grove Park, only if prepaying for guests)
- Alcohol Liability Insurance (if applicable)
- Security Guards – for group sizes over 50 reserving indoor facilities and serving alcohol (see Fee Schedule above)
- Refundable Cleaning Deposit – based on site size. This deposit is refunded if your party leaves the reserved site clean, picks up all trash, removes all decorations, and if there is no damage to the facility or site. If approved, refunds usually take 3-4 weeks after your event and will be returned in the same form of payment as the deposit was originally made.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR INDOOR MEETINGS OR EVENTS, YOU CAN OBTAIN AN ONLINE QUOTE FROM HUB INSURANCE HERE >
For outdoor picnics or outdoor events with alcohol, you can continue to purchase alcohol liability insurance through the District.
- If you are providing insurance on your own through your Homeowner's or Renter's insurance or with a non-profit, you must provide an original Certificate of Insurance (check with your insurance agent) in accordance with our insurance requirements below.
- The minimum liability coverage is one million dollars per occurrence.
The certificate must contain a minimum 30-day cancellation clause.
Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District must be named as the certificate holder and as “Additionally Insured.”
- A separate “Endorsement Letter” (also with PVRPD named as “additionally insured”) must be attached to the Certificate of Insurance.
For group sizes under 25 who desire to have an inflatable attraction vendor (but do not need a picnic shelter) in one of our reservable parks, you may pay a fee of $25 before you contact one of our approved vendors.
Events Not Requiring Permits
An outdoor reservation permit is not required: 1) if your group size is under 25, 2) if no alcohol will be present and 3) you will not have any vendors – food, entertainment, jumps, etc. In this case, if the picnic shelter you desire is not reserved, you are welcome to use it on a first-come, first-served basis. However, if you are planning to use a picnic site, we encourage you to make a reservation with us.
If you need assistance with any part of the reservation process, please contact us.
Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District
1605 E. Burnley St., Camarillo, CA 93010